| || |
12 Volt DC Adapter Transformer
Our 1 or 2 amp 12 Volt adapter is Guaranteed to run
1 Amp will run from 1 - 50 LEDs
2 Amp will run from 1 - 100 LEDs
These UL listed Adapter / Transformers convert wall current to 12 Volt DC output, perfect for our LEDs.
- These regulated adapters will put out exactly 12 Volts of power if you hook one single LED to it, or hook the maximum number of LEDs to it. They are regulated and able to run delicate electronics.
Input: AC 120-240V 60HZ 10W
Output: Regulated 12V DC 1000mA or 2000mA
Plug Diameter 5.5     length 10mm
Length of wire from Adapter to Plug = 57 inches
"Power Jack" Included
We have a great way to bring this adapter power to your LEDs!
As you may be able to see from this picture, the power jack plugs in to our power adapters.
At the other end, we have added a short piece of red and black wire.
Plug and Unplug from the jack whenever you want.
- Mount this small power jack inside of your model.
- make your connections on the inside of the model
- Connect the red wire on the jack to all of the red wires on your LEDs and use shrink tube or electrical tape to protect the connection
- Connect the black wire to all of the black wires on your LEDs, again using tape or shrink tube
- When you are finished, plug in the adapter and enjoy your LEDs for years and years!
OR get our new Adapter with Switch:
The on/off switch can run 50 LEDs.
It is mounted inline:
6 inches from the barrel plug.
after plugging in the adapter, just press the switch once to turn on all lights, press again to turn off.
Use this adapter for your existing/already started projects. Even if you have a mix of LED and incandescent. 12V incandescent can run on this adapter too!
No more bulky, heavy, heat generating, transformers! The new high speed digital switching circuitry efficiently shrinks the size and weight of the transformer! It also greatly reduces heat "losses", and increases the available output power. The result is much higher efficiency as well as a much more tightly regulated output voltage. Regulated voltage is crucial for LEDs.
By comparison, A non-regulated adapter can put out up to 16 volts of power, which is too much for DC LEDs. We do NOT recommend connecting our DC LEDs to a non-regulated adapter as the potential output voltage would be too high.
This Transformer is one of the newer "switching adapters" which regulate the output voltage without all of that heat the older adapters can produce.
Customers Also Purchased
Also In This Category