| || |
Battery Snap pre-connected to a Micro Push-button Switch
|This is a nice easy way to run your 9 volt battery LEDs.
Made to run our 9 volt LEDs
Solids or Flashers
The 1 Amp switch is a push-on, push-off switch. We have pre-connected the switch and battery strap, nothing left to do but
connect your choice of LED lights.
Yes! It really is just that easy!
- Twist the red leads on your lights with the red lead on this 12 inch strap.
- Protect the connection with tape or shrink tube.
- Then twist the black leads on your LEDs to the black lead on this strap. Again protect the connection.
- Optional: to make your connections even stronger you can use solder on the connection joints
- Go! Snap on the strap to any 9V DC battery.
- Press the locking switch and have a light show!
- Press again to turn off.
And you can connect A LOT of LEDs to this sturdy system. In our tests, 50 flashing LEDs shone nice and bright on a 9V battery for 4 1/2 hours. 3 LEDs were bright for 36 hours. If you are running less than 50 and more than 3, your run time per battery will be in the range.
The battery snap/switch can handle solid and flashing LEDs. There is no carryover flash. Up to 50 LEDs flashing, solid or both can run on one 9 volt battery.
See how easy this switch makes things!
|Switch: 0.32 inches x 0.48 inches x 0.31 inches tall|
|Strap: Black Lead 12" Red Lead 13" |
|Switch is on red lead, 8.5 inches from the snap|
Customers Also Purchased
Also In This Category