3 Volt LEDs
Share this Product
These LEDs look great in your projects! Use these 3V LEDs Any place you need nice bright lights running on:
- a coin cell "watch" battery
- our even smaller coin cell holder
- AAA or AA battery
- 3V adapter
- or on your DCC board (3 volt position)
We have tested and added the resistors if and when they are needed.
Resistors are used on the Red, Yellow, Orange, and some of the Green LEDs
So you are ready to run right out of the package! Each LED already has what it needs. Our Warm White LED closely matches the warm glow of incandescent lighting in rooms or the glow of car headlights. Also called "soft white".
Cool White LEDs have cool cast, much like fluorescent lighting in factories, or the newer Xenon headlights seen in newer cars headlights. Some call them "daylight".
Run these lights with:
These 100,000 hour Super Bright LEDs come Fully Assembled with 8" of insulated wire. Connect these LEDs right to a 3V DC battery or adapter using any of the options above. Guaranteed to work, nothing to add, plug and play.
Our LEDs are Guaranteed to stay lit for 2 years with free replacement!
"How can I use the 3 volt lights?"The 3 volt lights are for 3 volts. You will need our:
- 3 volt coin cell holder/switch with coin cell or
- AAA holder/switch or
- AA holder/switch.
- 3 volt adapter
Do not use a 9 volt battery with these 3 volt lights.
Even several of them grouped together will be destroyed by a 9 volt battery.
If you need LEDs for a 9 volt /12 volt battery, we have them here: LEDs for 9 volt battery
Solids and Flashing?
- We recommend getting a 3volt coin cell for your solids
- and a separate coin cell for your flashers
- Some colors of flashers, especially red, can cause "carryover" flicker in any solid LEDs.
- Or consider the AA holder/switch it has no carryover.
How about 10 Flashers on one coin cell battery?
- 4 3mm white fast
- 1 3mm red/blue fast
- 3 3mm red fast
- 2 1.8mm blue fast
- and one single cr2032 coin cell
Don't Forget Hook-Up wire 25ft spools are $3.00